TCC 2014 Annual Conference
Date: Noon Wednesday May 21 – Noon Friday May 23.
Location: San Antonio
Hotel: Hyatt Regency Riverwalk
Who we are
The Texas Connection Consortium and Ellucian work together to provide Texas-specific solutions saving time and money for the members of the Texas Connection Consortium. This unique and collaborative approach enables consortium members to meet their state reporting needs with minimal cost and effort.
The TCC association comprises 40 state universities, colleges, and community college districts sharing the resources of a single Solution Center that maintains solutions from Ellucian. As a member, you will receive a discount on Banner® software, and they do not pay additional dollars for the invaluable services of the Technical Support Center.
What we provide
The agreement includes a package of programs from Ellucian:
- Consortium-negotiated license fee discounts
- Consortium-negotiated maintenance discounts
- Consortium-negotiated services discounts
- TCC Solution Center services:
- Supported by ten employees and four volunteer user leads
- Solutions developed for Texas state mandates
- Solutions development for uniform Texas requirements
- Integrated SunGard Baseline Banner, Banner Student, and Texas modification training materials
- Conference training sessions (TCC and SETA)